Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

wow

its amazing in every aspect, deffinatly deserves the trophy, hope to see more work in the future.
Stamped user Imortal. by insom.

Stoney and the Gang TEST Stoney and the Gang TEST

...

for your first flash that was amazing, its deffinatly worth finnishing no matter what others say, if you look at some of the good artists on newgrounds, people that have been doing flash for a long time and have developed your work can be compared to some of theirs, your only goin to get better if u keep it up. n1.

Charles Charles

...

demolit, either from a site or they are sometype of filter applyed to a photograph, for example.. cutout in adobe. anyway, even if they are drawn or not its still a nice movie, keep it up :)

SharkStein responds:

Allrighty =)

fun stuff 718 fun stuff 718

lol

that made me jump outta my skin, but it was still funny :D

nazibomb responds:

thanks. : )

Schlöshd Beer Schlöshd Beer

'Get Schlöshd'

'Get Schlöshd '

I loved it, keep it up!

ATST - Blink 182 (2004) ATST - Blink 182 (2004)

eee

i mean, the characters were good, and the animation was ok, but it was really pointless. there was no story or nuthing happening, i think the only relevent bit was the roses on the sairs and goin home late, but for the rest i was waitin for something to happen, i thought it was supposed to be suspense build up to the end with the clocks ticking down and all, and then all that happend was he pulled a lever that does nothing??? wtf. im confused.

Filmpiegang responds:

he pulled down the lightswitch and the light goes out, because they keep singing: turn the lights of. The storyline is just my interpretation of the lyrics.

Finger Puppet Matrix Finger Puppet Matrix

twas quite good! deffinetly different, somebits better than others in this movie but i liked it, keep it up.

Quote:"Reviewed by: Ghostmint, 'It is quite possibly the best matrix spin off/parody on new grounds. and i say this because the voice overs were flawless'

LOL that guy is newb, its quite ovious there wernt anyvoice overs. they were flawless because, let me guess, he took them from the original film (hence the background music)

Ball Factory Ball Factory

loved it

that was great i loved it
the style of animation
the plot, and ending, thats goin in my fav's.

keep up the good work!

***BRUCEWILLISISONFIRE*** ***BRUCEWILLISISONFIRE***

...

I thought as a short, it was good, i guess it just applys to my sence of humour more than others, i dont think it should have the turd of the week as there are worse than this. well it made me laugh and thats mainly wat i look for in movies, if they make me laugh then they are good. loved the fact u gave the warning then mocked it after, it was different.

Take Five Take Five

LOL

ok so i seemed to somehow reveiw this movie but on the wrong page, i posted it on 'to the death' by mistake. anyway i loved this one the most of all your submissions, keep it up.